Carrot Wheat Cake – Sangeetha Hasan
Learning Session Details
- Duration – 45 minutes
- Age – 8 years and above
- Batch size – 10 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English
- Key Learning – Visualization, Conceptualization, Fine motor skills.
- Butter for greasing
- Wheat flour 2 tsp for dusting and 1 cup
- Grated Carrot ½ cup
- Nuts & dry fruits of your choice ¼ cup
- Oil ½ cup
- Jaggery ½ cup
- Curd ¼ cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- OTG or Oven with convection settings or Cooker
About the trainer
Sangeetha is a person of passion for different skills. She is a content writer by profession but she has versatile interests. She loves trying new things. Sangeetha is a food lover and nails perfect taste.
This Learning Session is going to be an extremely exciting experience. You’ll not buy a cake from outside hereafter. This carrot cake is a delight and healthy. This cake is more healthy because this recipe uses Jaggery(Not refined sugar) and Whole-wheat flour instead of refined wheat flour.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.