Communication and Soft Skills – Kavitha Kumar (Chennai)
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details (1 Hour Session)
- Duration – 4 hours (1 Hour per session)
- Dates: Nov 6, 13, 20 and 27 (Friday)
- Age – Above 18 years
- Batch size – Up to 10 learners
- The medium of Instruction – English, Tamil, and Telugu
- Key Learning – Understand how to be a great communicator and develop leadership qualities.
You will be learning
- Navigation skills
- problem-solving skills
- social skills
- organizational skills.
- Computer with proper internet connection
About the trainer
Kavitha Kumar is a corporate educator professionally. She has conducted communication and soft skills training program for many corporate and college students on various topics such as conflict management, POSH, and communication skills. Apart from being a soft skills adviser, she loves to read and paint. She is also an active member of an NGO, who loves to help special and underprivileged children’s. She is such an enthusiastic person who loves to conduct this training and by which she gets immense satisfaction in imparting knowledge to her peer learners.
Communication and Soft skills are essential in business and life. Do you desire to be an outstanding communicator in your career and personal life? This is it then! Use this as a golden opportunity to upskill your life.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.