Cooking – Chef Vishwanathan from Crossroads
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details
- Duration – 5 hours
- Age – All age groups
- Batch size – Upto 15 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English, Tamil, and Hindi.
- Key Learning – Cooking of ethnic food and medicinal value of the products
- 4th October – Dhaniya Tawa paneer.
- 11th October – Potato, Cheese, And Jalapeno shoots.
- 18th October – Cinna Vangaya Thoviyal (small onion chutney)
- 25th October – Garlic Kheer
About the Inspirer
Chef Vishwanathan is a meticulous and highly competent Chef De Cuisine with a track record of achieving the best results in 13 years of his successful career in Hospitality Management, Food Preparation, Operations, Team management, and Business development. He is skilled in supervising all food and beverage operations including providing technical inputs for implementing better business practices.
He is having a great exposure of working with large scale organizations like Crossroads Maldives ( Opening Team), Hyatt Centric -Goa [ Re branding Team ] Le Meridien – Mauritius, Park Hyatt Pre -[Opening Team] – Chennai, India, Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa – India. His outstanding interpersonal and communications skills along with his positive attitude are major assets that have helped him surpass expectations in this profession.
Do you want to learn the ins and outs of ethnic food along with modern touches? Then this course is absolutely for you! Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity of learning cooking from our world-class chef. It’s time to bring out the chef in you!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.