German- Level A1 – Sivanunni, Puthenveedu
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details
- Duration – 8 hours
- Age – Above 16 years
- Batch size – Upto 15 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English, and German
- Key Learning – Understanding and using familiar everyday German expressions and very simple German sentences to meet basic communication in the German language.
If you are a complete beginner, looking for a perfect German language learning class, then this is the perfect German course for you. It covers all four basic skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing,
This is an interesting and engaging course where German language and vocabulary are taught through the presentation of videos, audios, pictures etc.
The language is approached in a functional and communicative way so that you can easily use what you have learned to communicate in German effectively.
You will learn
- How to meet and greet someone and how to introduce yourself and others.
- How to Spell names and email addresses, Speaking about countries and languages.
- Numbers from 0 – 1000, Telephone numbers, how to speak about persons/things.
- Speaking about places and Buildings and Discussing about vehicles.
- How to ask for directions to a place and answering the same.
- Speaking about food and general day-to-day Conversations.
- Days of the week, seasons and how to ask general excuses.
- Identifying and describing the colors, Time and day, Daily activities, Understand/write texts related to school.
- Speaking about hobbies, what one can and cannot do, family and Understanding a text related to family.
- Many Words and Phrases to get you started with your German speaking!
This course is intended for students who have no previous knowledge of German and want to improve their language level in a short amount of time. If you are taking up German again after a break from it, you will also find this course ideally suited to your needs.
About the Inspirer
Sivanunni, Puthenveedu has been working as an HR Generalist for 19 years all along with heading the HR functions at the corporate level and also in the unit level in manufacturing, service, technical education, and hospitality industries in a leading group in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. He is so proficient in English, German, Hindi, Tamil, and Malayalam Languages.
Despite having a vast number of years of experience in various fields, at present, he is doing what has always been his passion- teaching/training. He served the Indian Air Force for 15 years in the mechanical engineering field and then moved into the HR domain.
He has done diploma in Mechanical Engineering, B.A in English, M.A in Sociology, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, and also Masters in HR from NIPM. Apart from this, he is a qualified technical trainer and holds a C-1 certificate in the German Language from Goethe Institute. He has also done an internship in teaching the German language in Goethe Zentrum.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.