Handwriting- Basic – Freeda Joseph
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details
- Duration – 4 hours (1 Hour per session)
- Age – Between 5 to 13 years
- Dates: Nov 7, Nov 14, Nov 21, Nov 28
- Batch size – Upto 15 learners
- The medium of Instruction – English
- Key Learning – Learning how to write the English alphabets legibly and understanding the concepts of cursive writing.
Things to Bring
- 4 Lines Notebook
- 2 Lines Notebook
Session 1 :
- Cap: ABCD……Z
- Small: abcd…..z
- Cap: Words and sentences
- Small: Words and sentences
Session – 2
- Cursive writing: 1 – 26 letters.
- words and sentences.
Session – 3
- A paragraph with necessary punctuation marks and capital letters wherever necessary
About the inspirer
Freeda Joseph is professionally a teacher. She worked as a vocational teacher for 23 years in St. Ursula’s A.I.H.S. School, Church Park. She retired as a vocational teacher in the year of 2010 and now she is educating English Grammar to thousands of students through online classes.
She is a passionate music listener and she loves to collect many quotable quotations. She is such an energetic person who loves to impart knowledge to many students. Freeda encourages young minds to develop the habit of book reading. She is a well-disciplined and goal-oriented person who loves to motivate youngsters to express their talents whenever they get a chance.
She will be teaching the techniques and key concepts of how to write neatly and legibly in the English language. If you are struggling to improve your handwriting skill then this session definitely will be an eye-opener for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.