Vedic Math by Anitha Thomas
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details
- Basic & Mid-level Program – 24 Hours (One hour per session)
- Age – Above 8 years
- New Batch Dates: Oct 25, Oct 29, Nov 1, Nov 5, Nov 8, Nov 12, Nov 15, Nov 19, Nov 22, Nov 26, Nov 29, Dec 3, Dec 6, Dec 10, Dec 13, Dec 17, Dec 20, Dec 24, Dec 27, Dec 31, Jan 3, Jan 7, Jan 10, Jan 14
- Batch size – Upto 15 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English.
- Key Learning – Children will learn the art of speed calculation and will solve mathematical problems with great speed and accuracy.
VEDIC MATH is a collection of sutras which is used to solve mathematical problems in a faster and easier way. It consists of 16 Sutras and 13 sub-Sutras which help in solving problems related to Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, and Calculus.
Vedic Math has gained more popularity these days because it has many benefits. It helps in enhancing your overall academic performance, as you will be able to do lengthy calculations with great ease and accuracy.
The Use of Vedic Mathematics is more than 1700% times faster than normal Math: this makes it the World’s Fastest. It will give you an edge over the rest, throughout your life, while appearing for various competitive examinations.
Who is this course for?
This course is for students who want to add some smartness to their problem-solving skills. Vedic Math course is perfect for students who want to play with numbers and work as a human calculator.
What you will learn?
In this Course you will be learning how sutras can be used to solve mathematical problems with great ease and accuracy.
– 1) – Multiplication by 1 series
– 2) – Multiplication by 9 series
– 3) – 2D Cross method
– 4) – 111 Method
– 5) – Above base method multiplication
– 6) – 3D cross method
– 7) – Below base method multiplication
– 8) – Revisions
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Speed and Accuracy.
- Memory Improvement.
By the end of each topic you will have a better understanding of the Mental Math Method being explained. Mastering Math is no longer a pipe dream for anyone. As with our VEDIC MATH Program, it’s easy to master and easier to apply.
About the Inspirer
Anitha, Thomas is from Chennai and she has completed M.com and B.Ed and worked as a teacher for 10 years. She taught Maths and Social Studies for school students. Anitha is an effective communicator who understands the behavior of children. She helps kids to have a better understanding of the subject through her interactive teaching methods. Anitha is a believer in planning, so she schedules well-structured course content that helps students to achieve their goals.
She is friendly in nature, flexible and more adaptive which helps her to mingle with children easily. If you want your child to solve maths problems easily and accurately then Vedic math will for sure grab your attention.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.