Vocabulary Building -Radha. M
*This course is free for members*
Learning Session Details
- Duration – 5 hour
- Age – Above 6 years of age
- Batch size – 5 to 10 Learners
- The medium of Instruction – English.
- Key Learning – Ultimate understanding of reading, writing, listening, and comprehension skills.
- Any story book
Having a rich vocabulary will help your child communicate in a more engaging way. It not only helps them to communicate engagingly, it also enhances their knowledge and boosts their confidence highly. In This Course, we will cover different vocabulary words that will increase your knowledge of the English language and will help you sound more professional. We will be learning,
Day 1) Action Words, Word Building and Synonyms
- Understanding that letters are the building blocks of words.
- Discovering the relevance of synonyms in the English language.
Day 2) Bingo, Daily new words and Antonyms
- Learning about new different words.
- Discovering the relevance of antonyms in English language.
- Playing some interesting games using words and letters.
Day 3) Associated Words, Jumbled Words and two truth and one lie
- Finding words related to another word.
- Solving scrambled words.
- Playing a fun and interesting game.
Day 4) Analogies and Anagrams, Spring Board
- Learning how to form a word or phrase by rearranging the letters of a different word or phrase.
- Playing an interesting game.
Day 5) Extending and Framing Sentence
- Learning how to extend sentences from existing sentences.
- Framing creative and innovative sentences.
- By the end of the course you will learn the connected relationships between the letters and the spoken sounds and understand that each alphabet letter has a distinct shape and name.
About the Inspirer
Radha is an inspirer and a special educator who is very passionate about improving kid’s vocabulary skills. Having 10 years of experience, she has worked with children having different special needs and she also likes to work with children who are very keen on improving their vocabulary. Apart from teaching, she likes to visit live shows, listen to music, and outing with experimental learning.
Do you want your kids to be a vocabulary king/queen? This is it then. Where else can you gain this insight from a trainer next to you? Take this session as a golden opportunity to improve your kid’s vocabulary skills.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.