Yoga for Beginners – Rathna Barathkumar
*This course is free for members*
- Age: Above 7 years of age
- Duration: 10 Hours (1 Hour Per Session)
- Batch size: 10 Learners
- Medium of Instruction: English, and Tamil
- Key Learning: Learners will gain Discipline, Memory Power, and Attention skills.
- Pre-requisites: Yoga mat and wear comfortable dress
You will be learning
- Susuma vayayama
- Eyes Exercises
- Hand functioning
- Tongue Exercises
About the trainer
Rathna Barathkumar is a skilled yoga teacher for the past 5 years. She has completed an M.Sc in Yoga from Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University. She is certified under the Yoga Certification Board in the Ministry of Ayush. She holds a P.G. Diploma in Yoga Teacher Education from Bharath Sevak Samaj. She is currently pursuing therapeutic Yoga for all ailments including Hypertension, Migraines, Pre and Post natal therapies, Asthma, Cervical spondylitis and low back pain, Diabetes, PCOD, Obesity, Wheeze, irregular menstruation and for those interested in Wellbeing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.